Friday, April 28, 2006

Donald Sensing says that single-author blogs are the wave of the past and that videoblogging is the wave of the future. Okay, so I can see if I were a young, attractive female, videoblogging might send my hit count up. Y'all can see that, right? Lounging on a couch, staring seductively into the webcam. . . ."Today from Mehr News we hear that the Burnt City has offerred up yet another treasure, this time a cache of red-burnished vases that appear to date 300 years earlier than archaeologists previously thought."

Yes, indeedy, 2,000-a-day right there.

And here I discover the occasional (prefectly integral to the story, of course) picture of Keira Knightley only fetches maybe 5-6 extra hits.

OTOH, if I could get Scarlett Johansson to do the videoblogging, I'd hit both up-and-coming trends at once and soar to altogether new heights of blogging success. . . .